Welcome

Welcome to my happy life...

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Decisions, decisions...

I hate worrying about the future...but I ALWAYS find myself worrying about the future. About a year ago I started working on my Masters in Education. Recently, after we moved to California, I found out that some of my courses within the same University wouldn't transfer. I had a hard time with that. I had already completed about 50% of my coursework and here I am having to do some of the same courses again and pay for those courses again. I started questioning everything again. Is this what I'm supposed to be doing? Am I going in the wrong direction? We have about two and a half years until Ryan retires, and I wanted to be set in my career by the time he is done. After alot of contemplation and some great conversations with family members, I have decided to stick with it. I'm close and this is just a speed bump in the road of life. In a couple years I will look back and think "I'm so glad I stuck with it!".

No comments:

Post a Comment